Friday, January 8, 2010

Sorry I Haven't Posted

I've had a busy week! I worked an extra day this week and have just been swamped with errands, chores and appointments. I've also been busy creating layouts for challenges (which I'll post when they're finished) and I just submitted a layout in hopes of getting on the Let's Scrap Design Team. I can't show that layout......yet as a decision won't be made until January 15th. Keep your fingers crossed for me! Meanwhile, I reorganized my scrap room but I haven't taken any pictures yet. I'll get that done as well and upload in the next few days. Whew!

My daughter and I are planning on attending CKC (Creating Keepsakes Convention) in Manchester, NH at the end of April. We can't wait! So, before long, I'll be creating layouts for the contests they hold as well. I'm just a busy gal and hate it when I neglect my blog for a few days. Thanks for understanding. Well, it's off to make supper (meatloaf) and then to more creating!

Have a great night!

1 comment:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Sometimes being too busy stinks, but if you are able to craft and create in the process, then all is good. Good luck with the challenge and have fun scrapping! Hope you are able to catch up with the other stuff life is made up of. I'm off to clean and rearrange the living and tv room. Have a great weekend. :) Tammy