Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Meet Me On Monday
I haven't participated in a "Meet Me On Monday" question and answer post in a very long time.  So, I decided I should do one now--although it's 2 days late.   This is a weekly 'linky' 'get to know you party' sort of thing done each Monday and hosted by "Never Growing Old" blog.  Normally there are 5 questions that are posted on a Sunday for bloggers to answer and post on Mondays.  This week, though there'll be 15.  wow!

So, let's get to it, shall we?

Questions:
1.Wrapping paper or gift bags?   Both--it all depends on the gift
2.Real or artificial tree?   Real.  Every year, we go out and cut one down.
3.When do you put your tree up?   About 2 weeks before Christmas
4.When do you take your tree down?  New Year's Eve
5.Do you like eggnog?    No
6.Do you have a nativity scene?  Yes--I've had it for 26 years.  I can't imagine Christmas without it!
7.Favorite Christmas Movie?   It's A Wonderful Life
8.Favorite Christmas cookie?   Chocolate Crinkles
9.Where will you eat Christmas dinner?   We have dinner (1:00) at my sister-in-law's and then we travel to my parents and have a buffet.
10.Angel, bow or star on top of your tree?   Angel
11.Most annoying thing about this time of the year?   Rudeness
12.Do you like Fruitcake?   Ewww!  No!
13.What are you most excited about the holidays?  Opening gifts and visiting family
14.Do you open presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?  Christmas Morning
15.Will you still be wrapping presents on Christmas Eve?   Most likely, but I hope not

If you want to play along, head on over to Never Growing Old HERE

thanks for getting to know me.

No comments: