Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Nor'Easter Today

This is what I woke up to this morning:
At this point, we had about 3 inches of snow, but it's still falling.  We're supposed to get around 6 before it changes over to freezing rain/sleet---just plain yucky stuff!  I'm glad I don't have to go to work today.   I'm staying home in my jammies, blogging and working on my 'new' scrap room.  

This is the view from my bedroom window:


It's a beautiful winter wonderland out there.  I sent Zachery out to shovel----


Here's the backyard:


Farview Drive looking towards Curtis Lake Road

Farview Drive looking toward the slope and curve



I really shouldn't complain about the snow--it's the first real storm we've had all winter.   We've had a very mild winter so far.   

Enjoy your day, my friends!

No comments: