Sunday, April 1, 2012

Join Me in A YouTube Link Party



As I was browsing through YouTube, I came across this video by LiveLoveScrap's Bona. I love her work! And, because I love to make mini albums, I thought this would be a perfect video to share. It's a collaborative journal in which several swappers made pages and sent to Bona who then made a mini of them, and this is the result:



I could upload so many videos that are my favorites on YouTube because there are so many wonderful artists of every medium that I find inspirational.  I'm always searching out videos of tutorials for projects that really inspire me.  Here's one by ILuvVintageScrap. 

I hope you'll stop by Lilly's Lace (http://www.lillyslace.blogspot.com/).  Stop by and check out some awesome, favorite videos!

Wishing all of my blogger friends a great day!

No comments: