Thursday, May 31, 2012

Just a Word.....(or two)

It seems like it's been awhile since I've posted anything.  I'm sorry about that.  I've been busy with a variety of things.  Have you ever had a day (or two......or more) where you're just constantly running around, doing this, doing that and before you know it, you wonder where the time has gone?  Only to find out that you really didn't accomplish much?  

Well, that's the kind of day I had today and well.....pretty much the entire week.   I've just been out straight!   Today, my daughter and I drove to a campground to make a payment for our stay in July.  We then did some grocery shopping, banking, picking up balloons and frosting the cake for my oldest daughter's birthday.   Made lasagna, salad, and garlic bread for supper.  I also did the usual house cleaning, laundry and picking up.  Whew!  Before I knew it, it was 8:30 p.m.!  Where did the day go?  

I've also been finishing up some swaps over at Mini Album Scraps that I want to share with you, but that'll have to wait until tomorrow.  I need to take some pictures and do some videos.  Tomorrow, my daughter and I are checking out another campground about a 1/2 hour drive from home which is better than the one I just paid for today!   .  I think that if I cancel in the next few days, I get my entire payment back.  Fingers crossed.  The worst is they'll take $25 out for a processing fee.  .     I love to go camping but the hardest part is deciding where to go. We've decided that this year, we're going to stay closer to home----about 30 minutes.   Normally, we drive 1 1/2 hours into New Hampshire and camp somewhere near the White Moutains, but we can't do that this year. 

Anyway.....I'll post tomorrow.  For now, it's time to check some emails, read my book and finally call it a night.

Good night my fellow bloggers!

No comments: