Friday, June 1, 2012

It's Here! I Can't Wait!

Why do I sound so excited?  Well, it's that time of year that I so enjoy---no, not Christmas, but.......joining the wonderful and talented Karen Valentine in her yearly event:   "Where Bloggers Create" blog party.  Here's the widget Karen created:

If you're looking for some fantastic inspiration for your room's decor or to get an idea of other artists spaces, then join us.  This is my third year doing this and it's sooo much fun!   I'll be sharing my new space in my new home.   Once my space is cleaned up and organized and videotaped, I'll be deleting the previous one under the tab  "Where I Create" and adding this new video.   For now, you'll have to sit tight and wonder.  

If you're interested in joining us in this incredible event, please head on over to Karen's blog:  My Desert Cottage. Hope to see you there on July 14th.  

Have a great one, my fellow bloggers.

No comments: