Thursday, December 6, 2012

My December Daily so far and a Junk Journal to Share....

I thought I'd start sharing my December Daily journal before it gets too far into the month and I get too busy with Christmas.   This journal is the junk journal that I recently received from Alyson in the UK.   I thought this would work for my December journal.   Not sure, though, if it will get boring.  It seems that all I do is work, run errands and clean the house--pretty boring and no one needs to read or see pictures of that everyday.   But, I'll do my best to add something of interest in my day to this journal.  

So far, this is what it looks like:
The frame was already added to the journal along with a red flower when I received the journal from Aly, but I did add 3 other flowers and typed up the title on ordinary paper and inserted it into the frame.  This is my first December Daily and I'm using what I have and keeping it simple.
Day 1 of my journal. I used the number from a sheet from a large 12x12 Christmas paper pack and matted it on cardstock.  I then adhered a photo of our 'first snow' which didn't even amount to half an inch!  That's okay though because I hate snow!

Day 2 has a pocket and I added a photo of the journal I created for Aly that was mailed out that day to her.  I also did a bit of journaling for Dec 1 and 2 (not shown). 

Well, that's all I have for now.  I need to go back and add Dec 3rd through today and add those to the journal. 

Oh, and here's a video of the Junk Journal I mailed off to Aly:    Enjoy!

No comments: